The logo is the visual representation of your business. People remember or recognize the brand with its logo. Think about Google, Apple, Microsoft what flashes in front of your eyes? Their Logos.
The logo represents your business, it shows up everywhere- be it business letterhead, website, email signature, visiting card, etc. Never compromise with the quality of your logo. If your business is unique, so should be your logo. Give an everlasting impression to the world with an impressive logo.
We at Melinkos, have a creative team of experts who are skilled in capturing the essence of your vision and intricately craft it into a unique logo. Our team keep track of avant-garde and innovative trends and branding concepts and work closely to convert your ideas into a distinctive logo that carry the identity of your brand with style.
Category of Logos
Logos are of different types and it is of vital importance for all businesses to understand what type of logo best captures the essence of your business. We are here to help you choose the right type of logo that perfectly blends with your business and brand name. Have a look at the most common types of logos:
- Object Logos: An object that resembles the company name like Apple, Puma, etc
- Text Logos: Derive from the first letter of the company’s name like Facebook, Motorola, Google, etc.
- Character Logos: Based on the spelling of the company’s name, when the name is short like Sony, Ford, etc
- Abstract Logos: Based on an abstract image like Adidas, Audi, Nike
The Design Activity
We practice functional and simple designing process, that include the following steps:
- Identify the requirement of the client and tell us to share their ideas and some sample designs that give a clear picture of their vision.
- We then share our quote and terms & conditions with our clients.
- Then we research and work on the concept, and share a draft of designs
- Once we receive the feedback of our client, we then proceed to work on the selected design
- Deliver the finished design to the client.
Choose Us Because
We are specialized in designing logos for professionals, service sector, NGOs, B2B, and more. Get the best value for money by getting your logo designed by us.
- We strive to design simple, creative, and appealing logos
- You will get a pukka logo for your business
- We work for the satisfaction of our clients
- We offer you the best price and turnaround time in the industry
SEO Analysis FAQ's
In most cases, it would take from 3-5 business days for us to send you the first phase of the drafts logo design. If you do not receive any news from us within this period, Contact Us.
Once the first phase is completed, we will be waiting for your comments on the logos provided. Tell us everything- Do you like the style? Do you like the font used? Do you like the colors used? What do you think could be added to improve the logo for your business? All these details can be submitted via our Client Center, which you can access through your login and password which we will assign to you once your logo designs are completed.
We will then use these comments to come up with the second phase of the logo design (if needed). Usually, our clients get satisfied with initial designs. Many get their final logo at this phase.
Tell us! It’s our job to amend the drafts to get you your winner logo- until you are 100% satisfied. We have a money back guarantee on this 🙂 Alterations can be done according to the package that you have selected.
There are many things you can use with the logo format we provide. For example, the logo format you will receive are ready for your website, business card, banner design, t-shirts, posters, souvenirs & merchandise, letterhead, stationeries, print on vehicles and many more.
The logo formats that you will receive are readily accepted by commercial printing companies for professional printing. This gives unlimited uses of your logo design!
By selecting the appropriate package you will be redirected to our secure online order page where you can enter your credit card details. We use 2checkout.com as our authorized retailer, which guarantees that all your credit card information will be directly sent to a real-time secure credit card server for verification supported by 128bit SSL encryption.
Another way to send us payment is using a wire transfer. Email us for our account information. Please note that we can only start designing your logo once we receive the payment in our bank account. This usually takes a couple of days.